3.1
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I was so excited at the prospect of getting all new appliance when I bought my new home two years ago. Big ticket items, but well worth the investment or so I thought.

I even let my daughter convince me to get all the same brand of Kenmore from Sears. Let me tell you, never again. My refrigerator which cost almost a thousand dollars by itself makes ice like its on crack. It over fills the bin which the weight causes it the hand down just a bit, it's only a matter of time before the ice avalanche goes into effect.

However, the biggest problem is that every single time you get ice, the ice shoot gets clogged so minutes later you have ice constantly dropping out onto the floor and since one of my pet peeves is wet feet, I cannot tell you how annoying and aggravating this is to constantly walk into a puddle of water on my kitchen floor. I did call Sears right away to have a tech come out due to a second issue of more water going down the front of the fridge than in my cup. The guy basically made me feel like an *** who did not know how to hold a cup, still dis not solve my ice issue. I also got a midline dishwasher with more bells and whistles, but I think a cheaper version would have done a better job.

It has long wash cycles and my dishes don't even get clean even with the using the Finish Tabs. Sears, I'm sure you are loveable by some, but for the most part, my stuff sucks. I could have gotten the cheapies and been just fine.

Signed wet feet in Michigan.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about kenmore refrigerator from Sears was mechanics of my applicances , but reviewer liked brands and used to like the service. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments