I purchased a pair of shorts seven weeks ago.I was told at the time the return policy with 90 days unless I misunderstood her.I did not wash them wear them or remove any labels and had the receipt.

I went to return them today they said they could not except them because it was over 30 days. I asked to speak to a manager and waited 15 to 20 minutes with no one showing up. I spoke to another sales associate she said she could exchange them for another pair of shorts. She said she could not exchange them with the receipt in the register would lock and said she would have to do it without a receipt and would give me credit for $16 and change what a $27 pair of shorts I told her no I left unhappy.

I came home and called corporate office and spoke to five different people including supervisors and they all told me that 30 days what's your policy and they are strictly adhere to that and could not help me. I have shopped at Sears for over 40 years and spent thousands upon thousands of dollars and I will never shop there again.

It's sad to see a once great company treat loyal customers this way and they will not be be in business doing so.Sad.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "exchange". The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about levis shorts from Sears was poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments