I purchased an electric dryer on 7/11/18..delivery date was set for Friday 7/13/18..a courtesy call was supposed to be sent to assure 2 hour window for delivery. The courtesy call went to the alternate number not the primary number which i wasn't aware of at the time.

I called to check after i had no missed calls or voice only for them to call me about 10 minutes later to confirm a 9:30a-11:30a window. I waited until 12pm cancelled my Dr. appt so i could be there still at 1 pm no delivery. I then decided to call only to say we rescheduled your deliver until tomorrow.

The dryer did not make it from the warehouse in time for delivery. I realize things come up but it would have taken all but 3 to 5 minutes to call and say we have an issue etc. etc. Instead i cancelled and appointment which last minute cost me a no show co-pay.

Had a front door to paint and couldn't and these things were set on my week off work.

So yes I'm pissed and feel like sorry doesn't cut it. Even Lowe's and Home Depot compensates unhappy customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 16.

Comments