Completely unprofessional experience! I went to this Sears in San Antonio to purchase a Washer/Dryer and Refrigerator for our new home.

Made it clear to the sales person we needed something in stock and deliverable quickly. The sales person forced me to their most expensive Washer/Dryer models by telling me "Oh - I've had 4 of THOSE returned" and "this is a problem brand" when I expressed interest in other models. He then "triple checked" that these were available to deliver within 4 days. Then he talked me into opening a Sears charge card to get 5% more off.

After doing all of this he entered the order and exclaimed "Oops - the dryer is out of stock and cannot be delivered for nearly a month!". I asked to speak to a manager and got an assistant manager who could take no action. I then requested the store manager who refused to come out and instead spoke only to the sales person on the phone. I canceled the entire order and demanded they close the charge card.

The response was "This may hurt your credit if you open and immediately cancel a charge card". What a completely despicable "team" of people! I have shopped at Sears for many years. I will never step back in one.

No wonder they are closing down all over the country! We are now heading to Best Buy for the first time.

Review about: Sears Customer Care.

I didn't like: Being lied to and deceived and my time wasted.

Comments