Dear Sears Store Manager: Mr.Soto Sears Desert Sky Mall # 1708 March 13th, 2017 My wife went to the store with the kids (6 yr.

and 8 yr. old) on March 13th 2017 at 1200 pm, to buy a new waffle maker machine (Appliances department), my kids like any other kids love to touch and explore items on the store, (they were not running, jumping or playing) they were just touching the items around to find out which one to buy and the security guard “Jannet” (name tag) yielded at my daughter (8 years old) and stated “don’t touch it” with a mean and rude attitude, intimidating my daughter...... my wife and myself did not agree the way this security guard approached my daughter, instead of approaching my wife regards any unlawful actions my daughter was doing which were none. She just went off my daughter disregarding my wife’s presence.

We come to the store all the time and we have been costumers for long time. I really do not appreciate the way the security guard approached my daughter using intimidation. It supposes to be a family friendly store and more than anything with professionalism I would like the store manager Mr. Soto to take care of this incident since my daughter was not stealing or doing any kind of vandalism.

Every associate and costumer should be treated the same with dignity and respect.

Victor Mendoza and Maria Moreno 951-295-6680 or 602-754-2914 I look forward to hear from you regards this incident.Respectfully

Review about: Sears Security Guard.

Comments

offconsumerpissed

Wow. If you can't teach your kids how to act, someone has to.