When I was growing up in Chicago, my parents and I shopped almost exclusively at Sears which offered friendly and effective service.Unfortunately my recent experiences with Sears repair and customer service have been horrible and ineffective.

Do NOT use Sears repair in contrast to IKEA and other stores which stands behind its service and products. Sears repair charged me over $500 to repair my AC in Miami. The AC failed to work a few months later; however Sears claimed that their 90 day warranty (they had never advised us of this limit) had expired. I contacted Customer Solutions, the Sears Exec Office etc.

MANY times. I was shuttled to at least 8 people, two of whom hung up. With only one exception Sears refused to return phone calls or to even talk on the phone. Six different people wrote without responding to specific questions and using fake names and no titles or responsibilities.

Sears did not even respond to my offer to submit this dispute to mediation. They did offer a minimal discount should I decide to spend even more money for additional repairs. I will never do business with Sears again !!

(I had the AC repaired by a local and responsive company for about 20% of the Sears price!!) Avoid Sears.Sincerely Alan

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was non responsiveness phone names. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears and sears repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments