My Sears experience? I visit with intent to purchase a line trimmer and lawn mower. I select my lawn mower and ask an employee for information on line trimmers, but the employee doesn't know anything. He is "only there to see if things are in stock." I can't decide on a line trimmer and decide to only purchase a lawn mower. The cashier has two people already in line so I ask a free cashier is she could help. She's unable because it's not her section. After ten minutes waiting in the original line behind the same two people, I give up on the lawn mower.

My wife decides to give Sears another chance. We visit with intent to purchase patio furniture. We select a Ty Pennington Palmetto 7-piece dining set for $1100. We received free shipping and a military discount. Finally, something pleasant? The set arrives on schedule with the six chairs pre-assembled. I assemble the table thinking all is well, but then I notice that three of the chairs are damaged. They have broken screws, chipped paint, and other issues. I request three new...

The team arrives 45 minutes before the scheduled time and I'm not even at home. They assemble three new chairs and I observe that two of them only rest on three legs. The fourth (front left) leg of each is two inches above level. The team suggests I sit on it and hope it levels out over time. Unfortunately, I didn't spend $1100 for tripods. I request two new...

Sears recommends I call the manufacturer. Manufacturer informs me that it will take the new pieces 6-8 weeks for the parts to ship from China, and suggests I speak with Sears Customer Solutions. Customer Solutions schedules another delivery, this time with a team that will ensure I'm satisfied.

The team arrives on time and replaces two chairs. Three of the four fixed position chairs now gently wobble. The team mentions to me that the chairs are made in China, as though to remind me that I had purchased a low quality product and should expect manufacturing errors.

This is why I hate Sears.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a partial refund. This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about sears cashier at Sears was poor customer service, employee knowledge and product quality Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments

Do you have manufacturer contact info? I can't seem to find contact info.

Thx.

#1342066

DO NOT BUY TY PENNINGTON OUTDOOR SETS!! my cushions actually started smoking and almost caught fire due to just sun exposure!!!!! not safe!!!!!!!