With Company response Not resolved

I moved in to a brand NEW home and purchased a new washer, dryer, and pedestal set from Sears.The morons who hooked up the appliances did it incorrectly and after the inaugural wash, I come into the laundry room to find it completely flooded.

The laundry room is on the second floor of my NEW house and I have now sustained massive water damage on both floors of my NEW home. Sears took 5 days to even respond to the issue. Thousands of dollars worth of damage.

DO NOT ALLOW THESE DANGEROUSLY *** PEOPLE INTO YOUR HOME!!!!!I will never so much as buy a roll of toilet paper from Sears again.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear BoycottSears,

We just read your post, and we would like to apologize for the troubles you’ve had with your new washer. It is very distressing to know there was damage to your home. We are sure the installers did their best to see your appliances were hooked up in the correct manner. However I would like one of our dedicated case managers to call you and look further into this. My name is Stephanie L. and I am with the Sears Social Media Escalations team. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the number your washer was purchased under and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name “BoycottSears ” you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Stephanie L.