With Company response Not resolved

Manager, after I asked him to honor the discount we were offered which he refused, went ballistic.Hurling obscenities at my 85 year old disabled mother and me.

Banning us from the store, screaming at the top of his lungs, following us out the door in a threatening manner. UNACCEPTABLE!! No consumer should ever be subjected to that under any conditions. This manager needs therapy.."Leo" is part of his name.

If I could sue I would but will settle for filing complaints everywhere I can find forums to do so.

I will never buy another Sears product again.Having been a kenmore family for over 40 years, ill will never set foot in a Sears store again, ever.

Review about: Sears Manager.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Suziqd24:

I am very concerned and troubled by what happened to you and your Mother at the Paso Robles Sears Store. Please accept our sincere apology for the behavior of this Manager. This type of behavior is not acceptable at any time and under any circumstance. My name is Susan and I am part of the Sears Social Media escalations team. I'd like to explain our team to you. The Sears Cares/Social Media team is part of the corporate customer relations department. We handle the highest level of escalated customer relations issues. Letters sent to our corporate offices are handled by part of our team and we (Sears Cares) handle issue escalated via Social Media, such as Facebook and the site you are posting on now. Your issue will remain here in our office with a personal case manager who would like to talk with you regarding this incident and see how we can turn this incident around for you.

Because you have already provided your contact information, I will forward your information over to the Sears Cares team and a case manager will contact you as soon as possible. Again, please accept our apology for the way in which you and your Mother were treated in our store. I know this has caused you both much distress. Thank you,

Susan R.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

I displayed no anger and I have never posted a complaint about anyone ever, but this was over the top.We did nothing to provoke him.

Perhaps he was having a bad day. I filed the complaint because my mother was disturbed by the outburst. He can keep his job. I don't care but he needs to work on relating to his customers.

SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF HIS LUNGS IS NOT PROFESSIONAL. I wish you continued good luck with Sears. I have a first amendment right and intend to use it when my rights are violated. By the way, I lead a very happy and fulfilling life.

Just went in as a return customer to spend a ton of money.His loss not mine.

We bought our frig, stove, and my washer and dryer from the paso robles sears store all in the last three years.I also have met and worked with the young man you discuss.

he went out of his way to help us and we found him to be very pleasing. my husband also goes in the store often to buy tools and get advice from the owner on home projects.

So we find this hard to believe.Some people who have unhappy lives try to blame others for their anger, is this you?