Ozark, Arkansas
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I have my dishwasher went out. I normally get everything at Lowes but a friend to my to check out Sears.

I found a new dishwasher. I attemped to order online would not work. I had to call in the order the next day. The customer service person never ask if

I wanted it installed and the old one taken away.

My new dishwasher arived today and the took the big box my kitchen.

That was all they did said they could not install it. I was so angry. I spent the next 3 hours on phone with various people from sears. They claim that they not anyone in my area help.

Should have told they could not install in my area. I bet if I had used Lowes I would be using new one now.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was would not install or take old one away and i shoud have gone to lowes. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears kenmore dishwasher for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments