With Company response

I purchased a water heater on 2/8/14 using the sears phone service (gas water heater department) , the associate promised me few discounts and I agreed to the total amount of (approximately )1080 dollars but then my card was charged a different amount which I wasn't sure about.(I came to know from the email from Sears- your order is processing).

Puzzled with the price breakdown and the fact that no discount was applied , I called the customer service again. This time another representative picked up and said that I would be getting another email confirming the refund and my card will be charged only for the promised amount. I checked my card today and was confused with a different amount. So again called up the customer service couple of times -they were just switching me to different departments.

I gave them the order number and they were not able to help me out. I was totally frustrated . Then finally a representative -manager picked up the phone explaining about the refund .Wasted about 4 hours of my time dealing with different department (sears customer care/ water heater department etc) it was so frustrating to talk to many customer service people who was not able to give me the actual answer. I have never spoke to such a worst customer service people.

During the purchase of water heater , all I was thinking that I am purchasing it from Sears.But it was very complicated to know different customer service departments which will not be able to look up my order through reference number.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Anonymous,

Thank you for posting about your recent customer service experience.We would like to extend our sincerest apologies for the level of customer service you experienced while trying to confirmation of the charges that were made during your water heater purchase.

We would like to have you speak with one of our dedicated case managers, so we will be able to have a better understanding of what occurred and address your concerns properly. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the water heater was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly.

Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Anonymous474955), you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Thanks,