Verified Reviewer

I have a kenmore fridge. The compressor was recalled for being faulty.

The fridge quit cooling. Called Sears to fix it. The technician came and said it was the compressor was under warranty and it would still be $700 to fix! Reluctantly I scheduled it to be fixed 4/27.

They gave me a window of 8a to 5p. Refused to narrow the time. The 27 rolls around. 8am nothing, no call.

12p I call for some kind of update, nothing. 1:30 I call and I was supposed to get a call in an hour for a time. 2:45p still no call. I call and was told the technician would be there at 3:08.

3:30 still no call and no technician. 4:45p no call no anything. I call after 5 again and I am rescheduled for 4/29 without my knowledge. I work and have 2 kids and cannot take off another day for 9 hours.

I call and cancel. They refuse to refund my money, give any discount or even try to make this right. They offered to fire the technician and thats all.

This company is the worst and I will never buy from Sears or anything Sears has something to do with. This company needs to shut down completely.

User's recommendation: No No No.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Refrigerator Warranty.

Sears Cons: After customer service from people who cannot speak english, Careless and irresponsible, Entire people at sears, Ripped off.

Comments