With Company response Not resolved

We purchased a brand new snow blower.We got it home (100 miles from Sears) and it wouldn't run.

We took it back to Sears (200 miles round trip) for repair. Sears said it would be repaired so we drove to get it (200 miles round trip) and it wasn't done as promised. We had to return to get it (another 200 miles round trip) and the motor was replaced under warranty. We contacted Sears about a the repeated trips.

They offered us a $50 gift card (600 miles in a pickup that gets 10 miles to gallon with $3.89 gas..you do the math) They emailed me the gift card, but I was unable to open the email. I have contacted them daily since March 9th about replacing the card and they will not return my calls or replace the gift card.

I have been calling the "Blue Ribbon Service Center"...wow is that grossly misnamed!What do I do?

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Ckhusted,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. We are truly sorry to hear of all the trouble you have encountered with your new snow blower purchase. We can certainly understand how upsetting this whole situation has become for you at this point. We would to ensure that this information is passed along to your Blue Ribbon case manager for their immediate attention. If you could please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Ckhusted), phone # used at time of purchase, case number, and case manager name to smadvisor@searshc.com. We do look forward to speaking with you soon!

Brian S.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

ckhusted
to Sears Response Kearney, Nebraska, United States #636719

Brian:

Thank you for your reply. My information has already been passed on to the "Blue Ribbon" case management team at the email address listed above. I have replied to 4 emails sent to me from the email address listed above. I have decided that when things are handled priveately with Sears, nothing gets done. So, in hopes to resolve this, I would prefer to keep all communications with the "Blue Ribbon" team public. I am in hopes this will cause you step up your game.

In the beginning, I felt that $50 was fair compensation for the hassle. However, with the repeated phone calls, postings on social media sites and emails I no longer feel this is the case. I, too, am in the customer service industry. I would be mortified if one of my customers had been through what I have endured with Sears. The sad part is I have read too many postings to count that detail the exact same problems I have had with the "Blue ribbon" service.

My case # is 1276252, you should be able to find all of my info by that case #. I have been calling and leaving messages for Tina and Leanna in Customer Service. When they do return my calls, it is only to tell me the Corporate office is causing the problem, however they won't provide me with the Corporate office #. When I ask to speak with their supervisor, Tina told me she is the supervisor and there is no one over her? I can't imagine she writes her own paycheck.

I have been dealing with the issue of getting a gift card since Feb 21.

Thanks