With Company response Not resolved

Background: I bought a phone from sears.com for my international use since I was going for a vacation in Asia. The phone took more than 2 weeks to get to me..So I called them to ask for the status and they said they lost the phone and they are sending me a new one. The phone was reshipped again just few days before I was leaving and it was no way I could receive them on time. So I could not take a phone with me for my trip because of this issue. Which was frustrating already. So I said I am going to return the phone after I am back from my trip. One of the customer service people said that was ok..I even told them this is beyond the return policy so I verified if that’s ok. Your customer service said IT WAS OK and I will get my RMA# on May 22nd. (You can verify this from the email conversation I had with him/her).

So now I am back from my vacation and wanted to return the package. Then they said I do not meet the return policy and I cannot return this anymore. That was ***.. So after long talks with Online solutions and offline people they ultimately send me the RMA#..BUTTT they said they will charge me high restocking fees and what not. This was never told to me before..What restocking are they talking about now. I need my full money back for this purchase which was useless to begin with and will never be useful in future.

Finally before the July 4th weekend ONLINE SOLUTIONS told me my case will be escalated to Corporate level. And I will hear back in 2 business days. It has been 2 weeks now and I have not heard back. I give them a call back ..and I received an email add for the executive team. I worte a long email to them and never heard back again. I want this resolved. This whole experience has been very bad and frustrating. I have not received a good service from your people at all. This is not a way to work with customers.

I do not want to pay any money for that phone anymore and I need my full money back. Even it is not a big amount of money, the way you are treating a customer is totally absurd. Very dissapointed.You guys are big company and you should know how to treat customers. It has been more than 1 month, your service has been nothing more than a frustration.

Comments

Why did you ask me to email you if you are never going to call. It has been 1 week now.

SearsCares
Sears Response

si001, My name is Dianne and I am with the Sears Social Media Support team. We sincerely apologize for the disappointment surrounding your online purchase. I can see how frustrating it is to receive poor customer while trying to rectify this issue. If you would allow us the opportunity, we would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss options and see what can be done to make things right. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the order was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (si001) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Dianne D.

MySears Community Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

to Sears Response #695305

Why did you ask me to email you if you are never going to repond. It has been 1 week now?