With Company response

We purchased a freezer at Sears.When we went in, we would have liked to be able to look at them without being hassled.

But, of course, here comes the sales guy talking 90 miles a minute. My husband was ready to walk out, but I really wanted to get the freezer. I told him we would come find him when we were ready, but he didn't move. I finally decided on what I wanted.

When he rang it up, he was very rude when we asked about the discount using our Sears card. Said we didn't qualify. Then we asked about the free delivery....again, we didn't qualify, but wouldn't say why. If I hadn't wanted the freezer, I would have walked out.

I called back to ask a question and had to call 5 times to get the answer. They just kept putting me on hold and apparently walking away.

Doubt that I'll purchase any appliances from them again.Their customer service really needs an overhaul before really *** another customer off and they lose the sale.

Comments

SearsCares
Bear, Delaware, United States #795460
Sears Response

Anonymous,

Thank you for posting about your recent customer service experience.We would like to extend our sincerest apologies for the level of customer service you experienced while trying to purchase a freezer.

We would like to have you speak with one of our dedicated case managers, so we will be able to have a better understanding of what occurred and address your concerns properly. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com.

In the email, please provide a contact phone number and we will call you directly.Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Anonymous 479373), you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Dianne D.