Sears Service is the worse.I have a SErvice contract on a clothes dryer machine which I bought from Sears. THe dryer stopped working.

I called for service and was given 5-19-2019 date and time. THey never showed. I called them and got the service department and they told me "SEARS OUTSOURCED ALL THEIR SERVICE ISSUES AND THEY WERE NO LONGER RESPONSIBlE for SERVICE ISSUES. I called the company they outsourced their service to, and was told their was no way to keep that schedule.

Theat company says sears over loads the service calls for a particular day all the time, and knows that appointment can not be kept. That is the last time I buy from SEARS

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was your service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears and sears technical support for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments