The worst experience I ever had. On top of all the lies they still will not return any of my calls or warrant any work.

I had to supply all the repair lumber and paid $450.00 for the electrical box they broke.The workers would not show me any licence. And they still send me bills and call me to pay but will not talk about any repairs, As I started paying them $1,000.00 already.

There is to much to tell, So Please Be Where. Also the materials they use are not Sears Brand as they said

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

Custom Contracting is a multifaceted company that has

residential and commercial business. We are a family run business with life long ties to the construction industry.

We have extensive experience in new construction, remodeling, additions, decks,storm recovery repairs,

Hamilton roofing

Burlington roofing

Burlington siding

Burlington Eavestrough

www.custom-contracting.ca

Custom Contracting is a multifaceted company that has years of combined experience in the residential business. We are a family run experience in the residential and commercial business.

We are a family run business with life long ties to the construction industry. We have extensive experience in new construction, remodeling, additions, decks, and storm recovery repairs.