With Company response Not resolved

Purchaced a 3000$ central A/C unit from SEARS.Aprox.

7 months old, unit broke down. Called Sears re: service call to my home, was told could NOT send a tech for 14 days. ( Heat here in So. Fla.

close to 100 ) I called a local A/C company as needed A/C right away ( 80 y.o.

living in home ) Unit needed a new Compressor...at 7 months old.Local company replaced compressor at cost of 1000.00$ Several months later had 2nd issue with unit breaking down...called SEARS again.....was told by SEARS being I had an "outside" company fix it....WARRANTY WAS NULL AND VOID.....PEOPLE--PEOPLE--PEOPLE, STAY THE FREEK AWAY FROM SEARS......COULD CARE "LESS" ABOUT THE CONSUMER....NICE THING IS THO.....SEARS WILL NEVER, NEVER, EVER....GET ONE PLUG PENNY OUT OF MY POCKET AGAIN.....HEY SEARS, WHEN YOU SCREW.....YOU LOOSE !

Comments

Rochester, New York, United States #556176

You are a ***, ANY Warranty for any appliance from ANY seller or manufacture is VOIDED the very second someone else does any work on that appliance. READ ANY WARRANTY. DUMMY.

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear PROWRESTLER54:

My name is Susan and I am part of the Social Media Support Team, and I am very concerned about what I have read here. We would like to help. We are a single point of contact for escalated concerns which means we step into a situation and handle it start to finish with one Case Manager. At your convenience, please contact our office at smsupport@searshc.com so you (and others) don’t have to continue to be impacted by this. At your convenience, please send us an email. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the item was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (PROWRESTLER54) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Thanks,