Saint James City, Florida

The ice maker on my Kenmore will not dispense ice from the door. I called Sears - one week to even schedule an appointment.

They will be here "between 8 AM and 4 PM." I receive a call at 11:00 AM, asking me what is wrong. I told him and he said "Oh, that sounds like the motor. That will be 3 to 4 hundred dollars to repair." So I told him that they said $75 for diagnostic visit. He said, "right, but even if it's the gear or the whatchamacallit, it could be $250 or more." I told him to forget as he sounded like he really didn't want to help me.

He said "ok" and hung up.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $75. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about kenmore refrigerator from Sears was whole process and attitude of repair person Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments