5261 Arlington Ave, Riverside, CA 92504, USA
2.1

I purchased an extended warranty to cover all my home appliances with Sears. And every month Sears debits my account .November 2 , 2017 I had scheduled a repairman that came out to fix my samsung refigerator/freezer and my Kenmore dishwasher.

Repair was done on the my refrigerator but they had said the dishwasher was unrepairable so I had the option of a replacement dishwasher or a fefund of &454. and change. I asked for the refund as the holiday sales were on . I have been calling 3x a week after they left a voice message telling me that I could expect my refund December 21st.

Still nothing I call 3x a week and get no direct answers , now its been 3 months....REALLY !!???.. Do you really beleve Im that stupid. ? Im starting to believe Im being put off , since Sears is Quickly going under so they wount have to pay out.

How hard is it to have a check printed up and mailed out ? Unless everyone is a complete *** or a group of untrained monkeys !!

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments