Wow, this is the third time I bought appliances from Sears and this is the third times they are late in delivering the appliances. The sales associates were the NICEST ones out there, but the delivery service is the WORST.

They told us last night that the delivery will be between 8-10am and we're the second stop.

10am..nobody arrived.

We called and they told me that we're the 4th stop.

Why DIDN"T THEY TELL US!

How can they deliver to 4 places and install, within 2 hour window.

TSK TSK TSK

SEARS... you have a lot to fix.

This will be our last time buying any appliances from you.

We gave you two extra chances after our first bad experience...NO IMPROVEMENTS at all..in fact, it became worse.

Last two deliveries, at least we got a call from the driver telling us that they're going to be late, and we ended up waiting the whole day!!

I hope somebody from SEars is reading this and make more improvements, as I see there is always somebody complaining every day.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Delivery Service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 16, 2010.

Comments

DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. COMPLAIN LONG AND LOUD AND GET THE DELIVERY SERVICE FIRED. OTHER WILL HAVE COMPLAINED. DO SOMETHING. DONT JUST TAKE IT.

MAKE SURE YOU GET THE MISERABLE SALESPERSONS NAME. DEMAND THEIR CARD. GO TO ANOTHER STAFF PERSON TO GET THE NAME OF THE OFFENDER IF YOU MUST. TAKE NOTE OF WHAT OTHER STAFF HAVE WITNESSED WHAT HE HAS SAID/DONE. Go straight to management and beyond. DO NOT STOP. DO NOT BE BRUSHED OFF. TELL THEM EXACTLY HOW ANGRY YOU ARE. Go RIGHT TO THE TOP AND HAVE THE JERKS JOB. THEY DESERVE TO BE FIRED OR THEY WILL KEEP ABUSING PEOPLE AND LAUGHING ABOUT IT AFTER.

I AM A FRIENDLY, POLITE, KIND CUSTOMER BUT AFTER TOO MUCH NONSENSE AND ABUSE I LEARNED TO TAKE ACTION AND STAND UP FOR MYSELF WHEN I AM ABUSED. I do this whenever I am mistreated by salespeople or customer service staff anywhere and I get results. I HAVE HAD PEOPLE FIRED. THE MANAGERS WILL TELL YOU THEY ARE REPEAT OFFENDERS WITH MANY COMPLAINTS IN SOME CASES BUT I WILL BE RELENTLESS AND DEMAND THEY ARE FIRED IF THE ABUSE IS SERIOUS SUCH AS TELLING LIES ABOUT WARRENTIES, BEING NASTY OR MAKING SEXUAL REMARKS. BE A PITT BULL. BE RELENTLESS. REPORT THEM TO ANY CONSUMER CENTER AND ALL OVER THE NET. If you did nothing wrong and are treated like dirt, go for the jugular and have the *** fired. Make sure you let everyone you deal with know you will report the TRUTH to family, friends, co-workers and the internet. If it's a SERIOUS ISSUE like you have been cheated financially, TELL THEM YOU ARE GOING TO THE MEDIA AND THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AND MAKE SURE YOU DO IT. It is the only way to get rid of scummy salesmen who lie, abuse and and treat customers like trash thinking they can get away with it. DO IT A FEW TIMES AND YOU WILL FEEL CONFIDENT EXPECTING THE BEST TREATMENT THAT EVERY CUSTOMER DESERVES. VOTE WITH YOUR $$$ AND BOYCOTT ANY BUSINESS THAT ABUSES OR CHEATS THE CONSUMERS. PUT THEM OUT OF BUSINESS.

***I WILL ONLY SUGGEST THIS IF YOU DID NOT START UP TROUBLE OR ACT BADLY YOURSELF. THIS IS NOT A WAY FOR A MISERABLE CUSTOMER TO GET REVENGE. IT'S FOR THE POLITE, HONEST, DECENT CUSTOMER WHO HAS BEEN ABUSED ONLY.***

sears does not employ any delivery. the delivery ppl are all private contractors.

That is why when you call in about delivery they forward you to another dept. Always make sure delivery tests appliances before they leave. Any damage. Refuse it.

Make them bring you another one before they install it.

Otherwise it is yours until a service tech can come look at it. I have gotten a few replaced immediately over the years but most of the time sears will tell us to fix it.