On September 14th I called in my refrigertor that is under warranty. The soonest they could come out was the 21st. They did not fix so I called that day at 5PM and was told they could not help me and to call next day. I called at 8AM and explained the problem. The repairman was going to be there in the AM on Thursday. The Sears office called me and said that the repairman would be there at 1PM. Of course, he never showed. I then called at 3PM and was told he would call me in 3 to 5 minutes. He was a No Show! Finally, a guy came out the next day (23rd) and he checked his computer and no one showed on Thursday. On the 24th he order parts and said on Monday. Of course the parts did not show up until October 7th in the AM. I called to tell them that I had the parts. Thus an appointment time was set up for the 11th in the afternoon. On the 11th at 8:05AM i called to confirm and everything was fine. However, at 3PM I called again since no one showed. Of course, they could not find the appointment this time.

We finally settled on the 13th in the AM. I canceled my other 4 warranties except for the refrigertor. Once it is repaired, I'll cancel that warranty and mail you my cut up credit card. I will never shop at Sears again (been a 30+ year customer). It should not take a month to fix a refrigertor. I am Not Santa Claus! You have the worst customer service - it was not that way in the past. Now I know why my neighbors told me not to shop at Sears.

Sears is within walking distance to my house. Once the refrigerator is fixed, I'll remove the sign on my front lawn. If I do not hear back from you before November 1st, I will pass out flyers in the parking lot to let others know about your service!!!!

By the way, why do you have a corporate phone to hear complaints when you can't do anything?

Yes ...3 weeks for delivery...go to use the appliance and it's all messed worries they'll be out on the 23nd of December. NOT NO COME PICK IT UP!!!!

Can you spell the products you are selling or repairing?

Wow Sears now goes online to find customers' problems and writes them on a blog.No wonder why they only pay minimum wage.

What would "Sears Cares Escalations" offer to that customer????

A $10.00 gift card or something *** like that?So dear Sears management, find something better to spend your money on, (like actually helping customers) instead of paying people to search blogs and write to them.

Purchase anything from Sears??I will never purchase from them again!!!

I remodeled a kitchen, purchased all new appliances from Sears including 2 front load washers, 2 dryers.

My front load Kenmore washer died first day first load. I am not going into the aggravation I experienced with sears.

I will NOT buy from them again.:( :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset

To Bleuze,

My name is Dianne and I am part of the Sears Cares Escalations team and I am very concerned about what I have read here regarding your refrigertor. I can only imagine the frustration this experience has caused you We would like to help. We are a single point of contact for escalated concerns which means we step into a situation and handle it start to finish with one Case Manager. At your convenience, please contact our office at so you (and others) don’t have to continue to be impacted by this. At your convenience, please send us an email. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the item(s) were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (Bleuze) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Dianne D.

Senior Case Manager

Sears Cares

I feel for you.I too, once lived walking distance from Sears and bought a refrigerator from Sears that was delivered when they said they would and it out lived it's warranty.

I now think I was lucky or it was back when Sears was a trusted name.

I am now an ex-Sears customer of 40 years.I hope it works out for you and keep us updated.