Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I ordered a refrigerator by phone. The Rep.

and I itemized to ea. other the correct product numbers. When I recvd. email confirmation, it wasn't at all what I ordered.

I told them not to cancel but to switch the product numbers and ship my refrigerator. They said they'll pass it along to manager. So long story short, I told them either way do NOT CANCEL. order until I speak with mngr.

she was worst than the all the others I had to deal with. She called me the next day to say She canceled it. Instead of making an easy fix. They all were very rude, callus and cruel.

Said my money won't be refunded for a week which is unacceptable. They still didn't care. So I had to call them back again to replace $sooner. They did not budge.

So my money is floating around and I have no refrigerator being shipped they didn't even try to work with me. It's been years since I shopped with sears/Kmart because of all the problems they cause. I gave them a second chance and they blew it. I told them I'm done I will absolutely not go back.

PERIOD. The story doesn't stop there it got worse. But I'm sure a lot of you consumers already know the rest of the pathetic story. Menards is far better.

I'll continue my business there. Good luck to fellow consumers.

Sears and Kmart are failing bc of the problems. I can't wait till they close down for good.

Review about: Sears Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments