I ordered beds from sears they didn't send the right bed andi got a twin frame but no twin bet and the wont give me my money back and I paid cash so they came toget the bed and frame today to take it back to the warehouse and I have no money to get beds with my husband and I are senior citizens and he is disabled and we have nothing to sleep on cause sears has to wait til the items get back to the warehouse what are we suppose to do without beds.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $554 and wants Sears to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was store customer service, order not being completed and withholding refund. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears mattress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments