With Company response

I cannot tell you how disappointed I am in Sears . I bought a new microwave oven combo AND WARRANTY June 30 2013.

It broke mid October. I I have had three trips by the repairman . It is going on 5 weeks without a working oven. What happened to Sears standing behind its products?

I thought the Warranty would have provided for a new oven by now. I called the BBB to file a complaint but I am still no better than I was last week, last month. I have spent close to $10K with Sears this year and I rue the day I bought this oven.

I will not make this mistake again.

Comments

Piscataway Township, New Jersey, United States #765590

Don't fall for the "Sears supposedly cares" team. They will disappoint you the same way the call center does. Try the phone number provided below but don't expect anything.

Unfortunately Sears does not care about their customers anymore. Lampbert just wanted to acquire it to make money for himself, I think. He is 2.8 BILLION dollars in debt.

They resort to,anything they can to take, cheat, lie and insult to keep money that is not theirs. They will promise you the world and will not come through on any of the promises.

The only solution is to avoid this store altogether.

SearsCares
Sears Response

Hi Anonymous,

We appreciate you taking time to post about your combo microwave unit; we certainly can see how this has caused you to be disappointed. My name is Brian and I am a member of the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. We would like to have a case manager contact you directly to see what options are available to resolve your microwave repair needs to a satisfactory conclusion. So that a dedicated case manager may contact you directly, please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name I have assigned (anonymous459315), to reference your post to smadvisor@searshc.com. We apologize for the confusion and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Brian L.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

Warwick, Rhode Island, United States #746334

If you haven't already call 1-800-479-6351 option 5 and demand a replacement. But be prepared for a fight.