3.1
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I have been a loyal Sears customer for over 20 years. Most of my appliances were purchased through Sears.

Most recently in October '2017, I called for service for my Kenmore Washer of which I purchased the appliance warranty that covers repairs or credit towards a new appliance if Sears cannot repair the item. In October, a claim was placed, a service person came out. I paid a $75 fee for an estimate. The person said a part would be ordered and installed in 2 weeks.

Needless to say, we never saw or heard from them again. After numerous calls and messages, no response. When I reached out to Sears, they made an attempt while I was on the phone, still no response. Sears scheduled a second repair call with another Company, they were a no-show.

After (6) complaints and (6) different long calls and re-telling of the compliant, I still have not received service nor a credit. It's been 3 months !!!

Sears takes a monthly fee from my checking account for service, but will not honor their own policy. #fedup

Review about: Sears Customer Care.

Comments

Contact your local news media. Most have a segment on consumer fraud.

Sears has been on it numerous times throughout the country.

It will get you results. Rochester NY