Verified Reviewer

1.6

Last year during COVID, I was unable to visit my parents and I too was ill. MY parents mentioned their AC was not working and I remember them talking about appts; this week I visited my father as he is having surgery and my parents have window units and parts of their house closed.

they told me that they have had multiple appts, including the last one my Mom was texted that the agent would be there as late as 9pm and she waited up and no one arrived. The agent they keep sending has been rude and brash and my mom is afraid to be there with him; she complained and so he has also cancelled some appts and told her "I know you complained that you didnt want me back there so I cancelled it but I am the only one in your are." My mom begged that he not cancel or write something else but show up and fix the unit; my parents are still paying on a warranty for a unit that is not repaired or exchanged while they are accruing higher bills, buying window units, and in the LOUISIANA HEAT AND HUMIDITY. I have purchased an extended stay for my parents starting today for 2 weeks however it is a far distance from their hospital/doctor.

They are worried about the drive and I am worried about an open wound in the heat.....none of this should be for them to concern themselves over as they bought and STILL PAY on a warranty. I am asking for an immediate resolution; if no response quickly, I will seek consultation and representation for my parents.

User's recommendation: Avoid complaining on service people, avoid warranty, AVOID AVOID.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Replacement.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Sears Pros: Verbal guarantee of order delivery fulfillment.

Sears Cons: Very dificult to solve problems.

Location: 4405 Ambassador Caffery Parkway, Lafayette, LA 70508