On July 12, 2016 my central air-condition unit stopped working, at that time I requested repairs to be made. Now after the repairman has worked on it 4 times.

Each time he failed to repair it saying he needed to order parts. We are still waiting for more repair parts to replace the ones he has already installed. So far it has been eleven days waiting. All the complaint department will say about the repair is another three days for the repair parts to arrive for the repairman to come back.

There have been numerous heat temperature alerts since the temp has been mid 80's to mid 90's with a heat index well over 100. The house is occupied by my daughter, her fiancee who has had seizures, and her dog who are all in suffering in this heat.

After 25 years as a customer with there credit all I can say is what happened.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments