Resolved
3.3
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Update by user Jan 12, 2017

It was 47 days ago when I told the repair center to find my combo, repair it and give it back to me. The diagnosis I was given 4 times was not the truth.

I was finally given the correct diagnosis (about the VHS the fifth time. I was also told that the machine was lost. However in reality it was still in Sacramento. I finally got my machine back today.

I was never told that DVDs were still working, just damaged beyond repair. Thanks to the person who found it.

Original review posted by user Dec 10, 2016

My authorization code is worthless to me. Can't drive to Ventura or any other store to use it.

Sears SB electronics is closed. No orders by phone. Can't use it in any other department and can't use it online. It is not my fault that my machine was damaged beyond repair.

I called the warranty number and two women said they would take care of the situation. I would get a call in 12 to 48 hours. I called back in the 48 hours to find out nothing was done. The first lady didn't want to deal with me, so she passed me on to somebody else.

He said I can order online. That is not true, I tried it. Now I am waiting another 12 to 48 hours to see if anything happens.

Obviously nobody believes me. I guess I am being punished for a seizure disorder, not driving and owning VHS tapes.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Customer Care.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I liked: Buying in store, Selection in store.

I didn't like: Repair center, Phone numbers, Website.

Comments