Leaky hotwater heater.2 Years left on Mfg Warranty.

Called for Service on 09/10/2015. Sears could not get anyone to look evaluate the problem until 09/21/2015. I am certainly glad that I called my own plumber first since he came right over and drained the hot water tank because it was leaking all over my basement. Both my plumber and my son who works for F.W.

Webb also tried calling to get a replacement tank and Sears said they had to send their own repair person to evaluate the problem before replacing the tank. I was told we were going to be charged $99 for a trip charge, plus would be charged for the plumbers time to evaluate the problem and determine what parts needed replacement. We would be charged again for the plumber's labor when he returned to replace parts or entire tank. Who can wait 11 (eleven) plus days not to have hot water in their home.

Amazing when I called to order a new hotwater heater they could have it deliveivered and installed on 09/15.

Do not buy Sears products. This is the last time I would ever buy anything that requires service from Sears. It is no wonder that the company has financial problems.

If they cannot keep their customers happy who is going to buy from them.This is not the first time I have had a problem with Sears services but it is defintely my last.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of product defective. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of sears repair and associated monetary loss in the amount of $550. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.