Ease of Use

I bought one of the Craftsman snow blowers and purchase a service protection plan.We finally get snow and the technical support I received from Margie was to put Seafoam in mix it and wait 24 hours, Margie said if that didn't work to call back and I could have someone out in a couple days.

Well it didn't work so I called back got another young lady and she informed me I would be able to get service in two and a half weeks. Well I did get extremely upset because I don't see this as support. We have six inches on the ground and a big storm coming. How am I supposed to feel?

I bought the purchase protection plan when you can't get help when you needed. I asked to speak with a manager. RICHARD got on the line and I again was still angry and I told him why that I didn't see this as technical support or service and wanted to know why getting service is such a problem. Too busy on other repairs.

He ends up calling me a jerk and spoiled two year old because I was angry over not being able to get service sooner. To top that off he hung up on me immediately after, I ask who was being a jerk.

Last protection plan I purchase from Sears and probably the last Craftsman product I buy.Don't believe their protection page that if they cant help you that they will have someone come and help you with the job your doing.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Poor management and service, Telephone firewalls for customer service.