I am VERY discouraged with Sears. My 14 year old son purchased an exercise bicycle last year and I have been trying to get the supervisor back on the phone because she had to get off due to computer problems and I have not been able to reach her to schedule a service call.

I have made numerous calls and spent more than 2 hours working on this today--a work day and I cannot be on the phone any longer.

I am also upset because my son purchased this exercise bike and we wanted to extend his warranty but I have been told they are no longer covering this maker. I was not informed of that when I called in December and my poor child would never have purchased this bike if we did not think that we could maintain it. He saved all of his birthday and Christmas monies to make this purchase and he is not in the position to pay for repairs if something should happen to the machine in the next 12 months.

I called the maker (SOLE) and Treadmill Doctor and no one is able/willing to help.

I feel like we have been ripped off. I think I'm going to have to notify my local representative and Sears headquarters.

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of exercise bike from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Sears to "i want a one year warranty and i want sears representative to schedule an appointment to service the exercise bike".

The most disappointing in user's experience was warranty policy and voicemail is unending loop. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments