J****h ****e, Came on April the 24th 2017 and tried to trouble shoot the problem with my Kenmore appliance. He is a contractor for Sears.

However doing so he broke a waterline leading to the icemaker. He then ran to a local material supply house to try to fix it. He stated that he bought the wrong size or they don't make my size waterline anymore. He said that he'd have to comeback tomorrow.

I texted him as he stated the next day as he requested for a comeback time and he stated that he was still putting a motor in something 4hrs to that point. I mentioned that my wife may call Sears and he didn't try to stop us or say anything. What gets my goat is when I phoned Sears they say call J****h ****e. I remind them that my kitchen is filled with appliances that has Sears on them not J****h ****e.

This person sounds as if he's from some distant land not our home soil. I believe that my problem is going to file 13 as far as this rep is concerned.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Sears is outsourcing there work and not honoring the terms or there contracts. You should call and cancel to get a refund while they are still in business.

I would also call the bbb and the media. Rochester NY