September 8, 2017 I am on my third repair for the washer I purchased from Sears, the Repair Dept.out source their repair orders which none seems to be able to repair anything.

Customers purchase appliance because they need them for everyday functioning but these people when you call could care less. When you call and talk to The Repair Dept. or Service Protection Plan staff its like talking to robots. The repair workers by the name of (Scott) that that came to my house from Modern Repairman was rude.

Comment he made was he didn't know if the damage was from abuse he never seen a washer damage like that before. I have been washing for 40 plus years and this animal had the nerve to say that, what about helping the customer and listening. I tried to talk to Repair Dept. but they only pass me around to different people.

The Protection Agreement Dept.

was even worse and the nerve they have calling customers to get them to get extra protection plan which they do not care after that.I purchase almost $5,000.00 in appliance from Sears and this is thanks I get NEVER Again.

Review about: Sears Washing Machine Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments