Called Sears around Jan 2 to get my front load washer repaired.They came out Jan 5th to get it repaired, but needed new parts.

Sears came back Jan 13th and found they were missing 1 more part. I got the part yesterday (Jan 15) but they can't come out until Jan 19th. It has been over 3 weeks to get my washer repaired. I will not buy SEARS products or use their repair service again.

They are not customer oriented.The total cost for my washer which originally cost around $600 dollars six years ago is $663 dollars.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

My mom has been without a washer for going on 6 weeks !!!! Same story, every time they come back either another part needed or part that was sent was broke, WIS TV in Columbia, S.C will be contacted if this is not fixed VERY SOON !!!! We'll see if they can give the good people at Sears the publicity they richly deserve !!!!!

To Paasamson,

First allow me to apologize for the delay in responding to this post. My name is Brian and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I am sorry to hear about this issue with your front load washer. We do try to get service calls completed in a timely manner as we understand the impact it has on your life. There are times when we find there are other parts involved or by human mistake, a part we ordered from the manufacturer doesn’t arrive. For these things we are sorry. If you are still having problems, please contact my office and we’d be glad to help. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at searscares@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the appliance in question was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Paasamson) used to post here for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Brian J.