Rotterdam, New York
1.6
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

The washing machine I bought failed after 3 months. After 3 repair attempts, each requiring ordering parts and almost a 2 week wait between appointments, they finally agreed to sent a replacement washer as they would not do a refund.

It was DOA on delivery. I don't even want this washer if it's this bad. Now they claim they don't warranty replacements and they wont refund anything. They say they will repair it and have no record of my previous calls so they will be starting the repair again.

I know they won't have the parts and it can't possible be repaired until the second visit if at all. You can't talk to anyone because when you call the number 800-479-5899 they say they have no manager or supervisor and there is no one else to talk to.

Product or Service Mentioned: Kenmore Washing Machine.

I didn't like: Repair service, Return policy, Lack of after sale support, Careless attitude from staff.

Comments

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #1198082

Same problem bought a new washer for500$ in Nov. Left film on clothes @ ruined some of them I hated washer sears wouldn't take it back after 2months sent repair service they didn't do nothing but put a computor on @ said no problems didn't even run it @ said if I call again for same problem id be charged for service call u had to buy a new washer elsewhere @ it works great I will never set good in any sears store again they robbed me of $500.