Order # 988205213. Called to exchange washer.

Not satisfied with performance of washer. Called back on September 15, 2016 to 1-800-832-7747 spoke to Doggie. She informed me that I would receive a call in the next 72 hours. No call ever came.

Called back everyday and received the same answer. On 9-21-2016 received an email to speak with a representative regarding delivery of my washer. At that time, I was told that they were trying to call me and that I didn't answer the phone. This is untrue!

At no time did they attempt to contact me. I called everyday and today (9-22-2016) I was told that my credit card was declined. What?

Why didn't anyone tell me that first time? Instead I was given the same response: You should receive a call in 72 hours from the delivery team.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered. This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about sears customer care at Sears was order processing issues Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments

Webb City, Missouri, United States #1218638

Did you get the issue resolved? I am currently having the same issue with some outdoor furniture I am exchanging :(