2.5

I have a new washing machine sitting in the garage.Sears will not complete the installation.

They have promised three separate dates and not delivered. They never call or send e-mails about their intentions. I have called several times and never get any help. I had another bad experience with Sears last year buying a piece of athletic equipment.

After these two bad experiences back to back I will never go back. They do not have enough qualified people or adequate communications infrastructure to manage schedules never mind make a phone call to let you know what the status is.

I have no idea how any merchant of any size can remain viable.I am never going back.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sears installation and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1200. Sears needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments