Sears - Washing Machine Review from Lima, Lima

371 of 3985 Sears reviews

I have been frustrated with sears repair process for a long time.My husband and I purchased a used front load washer from the sears outlet in Kentucky.

Trusting that it will still be a good product. After a while we had some residue problems staining our clothes and having to run more cycles to get them cleaned. That means more water and electricity. Every time I do laundry I waste time checking each piece of clothing to see what needs to be washed again.

I have called and gotten advise on how to clean the washer. I have and kept up with the maintenance and still have the same problem. Also I had service a couple of years back however that doesn't count. In the end I need to call 3 times in one year for them to do something about my washer.

I have photos of this issue and is ruining my clothes and my wallet.I need someone that will be willing to help and care about customers.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Washer Machine
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #831171

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sears? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
371 of 3985 Sears reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.