I have been frustrated with sears repair process for a long time.My husband and I purchased a used front load washer from the sears outlet in Kentucky.
Trusting that it will still be a good product. After a while we had some residue problems staining our clothes and having to run more cycles to get them cleaned. That means more water and electricity. Every time I do laundry I waste time checking each piece of clothing to see what needs to be washed again.
I have called and gotten advise on how to clean the washer. I have and kept up with the maintenance and still have the same problem. Also I had service a couple of years back however that doesn't count. In the end I need to call 3 times in one year for them to do something about my washer.
I have photos of this issue and is ruining my clothes and my wallet.I need someone that will be willing to help and care about customers.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Ease of Use|
|Layout of Store|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Placed an order online on Dec.5th. I called on Dec.17th and was guaranteed the item would arrive the next day. It didn't! I called back and they said it would..."
- "Received an email from craftsman club on thursday reminding me that their sale ended saturday 4/13. The sale started on 4/7. I opened the email and clicked the link..."
- "I took my electric Craftsman mower into the service center to be repaired. It was only 18 months old and was under a 2 year parts and labor warranty. I..."
- "I purchased a sweatshirt and a tshirt and got it shipped to peru. order number is: 556f365f9dee3ef77804d72e After a few days, the package arrived. The Tshirt is OK but, the sweatshirt is..."
- "I purchased a lot of orders and they were sent out within 24 hours. They have a great variety of products, we can buy cellphones, tablets, accesories, electronics, tools, smartwatches, etc. They..."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."
- "Airbnb is in the middle of a security crisis they have been "hacked" from. Airbnb's "Trust and Safety Team", is swamped with listings that have been high-jacked. I am host..."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."