Stinnett, Texas

I bought a washer and dryer last income tax alittle over $1700.00!!!!!! well they gave me the wrong measurements cant shut my bathroom door cus the dryer and they told me it had a stem on the dryer so i made out the check for that and when they delivered the young boy put a scratch on the washer and come to find out that the dryer dont have a stem connection on it!!!!

VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!

Everyday i have had problems with the washer!!!! Cant get it to spin, it bangs against the sides and it will drain and fill up serveral times and sometimees i work on a load all day!!!! My water bill is so high cus of this washer and still cant get sears to fix it!!! Its been over a year now and still calling them on a weekly basis, they send there guy out here and he doesnt do anything but make false statements in his report!!

He did change the tub in it in SEPTEMBeR!!! Still the same problem and cant get them to do ANYTHING!!! My Warranty doesnt expires until 2020!! Well one lady told me that they was going to start charging me to come out!!!

REALLY AFTER I BOUGHT YALLS WARRENTY!!!! And most of the time i call them and stay on the phone like 3 hours or more cus they keep transferring me!!! I DONT HAVE ONE GOOD THING TO SAY ABOUT THIS COMPANY!!! I WOULD NOT EVER GO BACK TO THEM!!!

MY FIRST AND LAST TIME..LESSON LEARN!!!

WOUlDNT NOT RECOMMEND SEARS TO ANYONE!!!!!!!! VERY UPSET CUSTOMER FROM STINNETT!!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of washing machine. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned washing machine in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments