Ease of Use

We called Sears to repair our washing machine...first mistake. Repair guy comes, says he can't fix the machine because a nut is stuck, so will have to wreck the agitator to fix it (which means another new part), and says it will cost $400 to fix it.

I told him that I would pass on that, and he makes me wait while he calls Sears so that I can tell them that I was refusing service. Then the Sears call center proceeds to try to push a home warranty on me. Are you kidding? They are ***!

Then he said the bill would be $90 for his wonderful service (which is a crock of ***), and double bills me for that. Now, I have to wait to get my money back from Sears because they said they couldn't just refund my money for the double charge. That they have "procedures" for this kind of thing. So I got robbed twice!!!

My husband comes home and gets the part right off, and we are order the part that we need for less than $3!!!

I will never call Sears again nor will I buy anything from them. I understand why they are going out of business!!

Review about: Sears Home Services Washing Machine Repair.

Preferred solution: I don't want anything to do with them again. Stay away Sears!.

I didn't like: Quality of merchandise and customer service, Lack of professionalism of staff, No one could help.

Comments