Bought refrigerator, washer and dryer from sears. The delivery team that delivered and installed failed to do the most standard and basic thing on installing a washer, they failed to apply or check that the hose for the hot and cold line did not have a rubber gasket.

This happen late may 2016 after we have moved in. Two weeks later, my wife almost slipped on the floor from the water leaking from downstairs ceiling. I thought it was an plumbing issue, because it was a brand new home, so I contacted the builder and they came out right away to assessed the situation. They found out that the water was coming from the hose line where it was connected on the faucet.

When they found out Sears had installed it they left. I contacted Sears, explained what had happened and there claims department put the blame on the delivery team. They said she will contact them and they will get back with me. I understand that it was their delivery's team fault, but it was still SEARS contractors, why do I have to deal with the delivery team that they contracted.

I should have gotten reimbursement from Sears and they should of came after their own delivery team. I decided to have my ceiling fix out of my own pocket, since I know It wasn't going to be fix in a timely manner, after waiting couple of weeks. Who wants to walk in to their brand new home and have to see a hole in the ceiling everyday. Contacted by XPO logistics which was the delivery's teams claims department.

After all the evidence was presented, a Mr. Vega a rep stated it will be 7-14 business days for my reimbursement. 22 business days later no check, so I decided to email him back. He looped the issue to a manager and got back to me, with an apology, stating my claim has been suspended due to incomplete info, mined you these guys has my full contact information.

Why was I not contacted to let me know what was going on. I was again looped to another claims manager and told me that they will have to send out a released form before they can released the money.. Again I asked on the email, why was I not made aware of this released form from the beginning, no explanation. I got the released form on my email and reviewed it.

I emailed them back few times and told them that the amount on the released form they reimbursing me was inaccurate. Days later no reply.....So hear I am it is now 8-21-16 and still no contact back from XPO and still waiting on the revised released form.... How frustrating...

Oh and I forgot to mention the Delivery Team Company, it is Borthers Delivery LLC.

All I have to say is I believe in karma, these guys never even contacted me to apologized for damaging my brand new home.....I will add photos and and videos later on...

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1563. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments