Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I ordered a 50 gallon water heater ..to replace old model..for my 82 year old Mother...I knew the model was refurbished...however I didnt know that the 3rd party u use was incompetent..i had to take it back 2 times before i found one that actually works..after the 3rd time it finally worked..sooo sad for Sears..we always thought Sears kept their Quality..I work for the Big three Automotive....I told my friends ..of my experience and they told me....What The Was I Thinging Sears...Sears really I deserved what I got...Sad Sad Sad ..4 Days to Replace a Water heater..I dont know who ur C.E.O. is ..but You have at least 465000 auto workers in Michigan ..as well as in the Continental U.S.A...that use a network called Dashboard...that strictly tells every Auto Worker to stay away from ur products...Now i can see why..Quality ..Customer service...knowledge of ur product...My name is Nick Gjonaj...Quality control at Mopar..Right part right product on time...Nikolagjonaj.ng@gmail.com I grew up lovin Sears..Now u have destroyed it for my children..

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of water heater. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned water heater in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments

Saratoga, California, United States #1189077

Obviously dashboard didn't stop you from using sears