Verified Reviewer

1.2

Almost a complete years sears tried to repair our wash machine under your extended warranty service. This came to what I thought was a conclusion last December.

12/20 My wife and I was told at this point that a check for $648.00 was to be issued because they could not repair the machine. It kept getting postponed for the past 7 months. About a month and a half ago they e-mailed me a form to fill out and sign. I did this and faxed back the same day I got it.

This was printed on their end on May 26th. We didn't receive it und June 12th 2021, Today is June 29 with no response so we called them back. The person we called could not or would not even call up my warranty. We are at our wits end.

This cost us about $70.00 a month with the laundry prices, plus the cost of gas because the closest laundry is 43 mile there and another 43 miles back.

We have been loyal customers of Sears since 1981. Why are we receiving this kind of treatment?

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Replacement.

Sears Pros: Quality products, Decent quality products.

Sears Cons: Do not honor their warranties, No reason whay they did not honor warranty, Last call no one could even call up my warranty, Will deliver will deliver will deliver never does.

Comments