With Company response

i tried my new craftsman snow blower at the first snow fall..

worked for about 1 second then the snow jamed at the blades and shoot. I clared it and tried again, same results..jammed

now i'm angry, I called and customer service replied , bring it back! I dont have a vehicale large enough, send technician out,

replied we cant do that..now its 2 yrs, tried again innthe snow

Same snow jam, Cleared and tried,..no good.

now i found a person who fixes snow blowers,he said belt is no good and the mechansim where the blades are is loose and should be tight. His expertise indicated "faulty at the factory"

So i paid him 141.00 to fix and now will work properly

I have the paid bill and want compensation from Sears

Sears Response

We appreciate your feedaback concerning the snow blower that you purchased from Sears two years ago. We apologize for the issues that you have experienced with the snow blower. My name is Jack with the Sears Social Media Support team. I understand that this situation can cause you a lot of frustration. You spent your money on a product that you expected to perform well and the snow blower has failed to meet your expectations. We would be happy to have a case manager contact you to get some more information about the snow blower and to determine the best course of action at this time. If you would like to speak to us about this, please email the following information – your contact phone number, screen name (Anonymous451412), and phone number used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again we’re sorry for any trouble this may have caused and we look forward to speaking to you soon.

Jack C.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

Columbia, Kentucky, United States #726430

You did not specify what kind of snow blower you bought, single-stage or two-stage, etc.On a small blower, single stage, the belt, if not tight enough, will cause the problem you experienced.

This happens especially if the snow is wet. Apparently the machine was not assembled properly, either at the Sears store or at the factory. In either case, I would recommend you find a spare belt to have on hand, as they tend to become loose and worn out if you are trying to blow wet snow---again, assuming you have a small machine. In any event, knowledgeable people nowadays do not buy appliances or machinery from Sears.

They are not the Sears, Roebuck & Co.we once knew.