With Company response Not resolved

I had a service technician come out to look at my rider.He ordered 6 part's and I recieved them 6/20/13 by U.P.S.

Been calling every day to confirm an appointment for him to come fix it. Every day they tell me I'll recieve a date within 24hrs. Ive heard nothing. All these part's are in my shed, what is the problem?

My warranty is good through next month.The technician# is 0000596, service order# is40332471.

I would like to know why I can't get no one out to fix my riding lawn mower.I have talked to several differant people by reguarding getting an appointment to have a technician come to fix it.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear ChrisSchehl,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. We are very sorry for the manner in which your riding mower repair has been handled. We understand how important a working mower is during lawn & garden season, and we’d like to help get a technician out to finish the repair. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (ChrisSchehl), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We do look forward to speaking with you soon!

Brian S.