Ease of Use

Purchased a treadmill for $871.79 total. Then they made shipping errors.

When i asked for reshipment the price had changed and I was informed in order to get the treadmill shipped correctly it would now cost $1001.79. Now, mind you this was the so called best price discount they were now adjusting the price to because they made a mistake. How is this customer service? I am actually paying MORE MONEY for their errors.

Wow!!!! I should have read the very negative online reviews before making an online purchase with them. I usually buy things in the store with no problems.

Needlesstosay I have learned my lesson and I will not be doing business with them in the future. There is just way too many options out there for me to have to put up with this nonsense.

This person wrote the review because of "horrendous customer service, delivery issues, pricing problems" at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to "how about start being an honourable company again!!!! shame shame shame on you sears!!!!".

The most disappointing in user's experience was estimate scam, delivery personnel, lack of accountability and whole process. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears and sears shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments