3.0

Long story short

Ordered a fridge for my tenant as hers had stopped working and was promised a delivery date 5 days out.The night before received a call that it would be an additional 7 days, unacceptable given the old one was not working...when I called Sears totally insulted me on two occassions trying to "buy me off" by offering coupons and gift certificates off future purchases...the tenant did not have a working fridge, why on earth did they think I would accept coupons and leave her without a fridge???

Arrogance! I stopped in the local Sears store and the sales associate was very helpful, we cancelled that order and placed a new one with him and it was delivered in 2 days rather than 7!!!

here we are 3 months later and still no credit given back on the credit card for the original purchase...3 MONTHS!There are many retailers out there, stay away from this unreputable company..its obvious Sears could care less about their customer and the overall Sears experience

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1200. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about refrigerator from Sears was it was the worst , but reviewer liked i will like it when they are out of business. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments