4.0
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Update by user Nov 21, 2016

Well at 8:43 the website noted that my appliances had been delivered. Strange, I STILL DON"T HAVE THEM.

I called and got the same "Thanks for your patience, you are delivery 8 of 9 and they are on the way now, haven't they called you?". I lost it and asked for a supervisor who said that in fact they were closed for the day (now after 9pm) and that his notes showed that I my appointment was rescheduled. Again, no one called me.

Well, it's Monday and it still shows my appliances as delivered. Called at 9 and was told "someone will be contacting you".

Guess again...

Called again at almost noon and am told that I am scheduled for delivery on Friday.

NO CALL and no indication of the time, no compassion for the frustration of no laundry before the holidays, no value for their loyal customers. None what so ever.

Original review posted by user Nov 19, 2016

Great experience at the local store, although a little slow but the delivery of my new washer and dryer is a nightmare. My "window" was 12:15 to 2:15.

I called at 2:30 and was told they would be there at 3:27....as if! I called at 5:30 and was told I was stop 9 and they were on stop 6. It's now 7:20 and they are on stop 8. Never got a call or an update....nothing.

However, they appreciate my patience.

Well guess what, I'm out of patience, I'd prefer someone who had English as their primary language who wasn't reading from a script. I've wasted my entire day waiting on you and all I want to do is return the appliances and go to Lowes or Home Depot where the prices are equal or less and they keep their appointments.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $1000. mldb is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments