Wingdale, New York
With Company response Not resolved

I signed a contrat with Sears on July 23. They said I would be contacted for " final measurements" for kitchen cabinets. They called once said they would come "Mon or Tues" No show. No return calls I call the "YOUR TEAM " 3 and no one is able to answer your call. How do I cancel contact? Called Citi bank and they said the account is "pending" I want to end this. I can't get any response. I am not allowed to cancel. Even the operator at Sears failed to be able to contact any of the "team". I do not want to continue this.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Guanyin,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. We are sorry to hear how your Home Improvement project has been handled thus far, and apologize that we were unable to keep our commitment to have someone out to finish measuring your cabinets We’d like the chance to discuss this matter in more detail with you, and see what options we have to help. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Guanyin), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We do look forward to speaking with you soon!

Brian S.